What Personal Information About Customers Does Rattle Mat Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Rattle Mat experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive but do not store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Rattle Mat or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Rattle Mat on other Web sites.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Does Rattle Mat Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others.
- Protection of Rattle Mat and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Rattle Mat, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
What Choices Do I Have?
- You can always choose not to provide information, though it might be needed to make a purchase.
Are Children Allowed to Use Rattle Mat?
Rattle Mat does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Rattle Mat only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Rattle Mat, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Texas. If you have any concern about privacy at Rattle Mat, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Rattle Mat; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile ; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire form; and employ Product Availability Alerts, such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform; purchase history, which we sometimes aggregate with similar information from other customers to create features like Top Sellers ; the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Web site, including date and time; products you viewed or searched for; and the phone number you used to call our 800 number.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at Rattle Mat include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information.